What ever people say of money; it is the most valuable thing that exist. A piece of paper whose thirst often results in devastating outcomes.
Why am I writing all this in a travelogue and that too from the office desk sharp at 8:00am???
A motorcycle trip would require quite a lot of money than the words I blot. Hell a lot of money. That means I need to put an effort that would definitely earn me some additional piece of paper. The laziness beginning from the morning alarm has to be put an end to.
As the saying, Be the change you wish to see in the WORLD. That's a new ME from today!!!
Why am I writing all this in a travelogue and that too from the office desk sharp at 8:00am???
A motorcycle trip would require quite a lot of money than the words I blot. Hell a lot of money. That means I need to put an effort that would definitely earn me some additional piece of paper. The laziness beginning from the morning alarm has to be put an end to.
As the saying, Be the change you wish to see in the WORLD. That's a new ME from today!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment