Friday, January 11, 2013

Losing Nirmal Kurian on the Way.....!!!

I am not that Nirmal Kurian who had the dream of achieving everything under sky. The sky was the limit for everyone, but there is where I began. I had that bad instinct of creating simplicity in everything. Starting from my last minute studies for exam to running after the last bus to college to getting things done perfectly at the last moment. True ....I had that awesome talent which I miss these days. Now I have turned up to a lazy chunk of mass, good for nothing type. I no longer can dream.

I wish I had them back. My senses of creating everything possible. I wish to be that Nirmal Kurian who had that childishness in everything he did. I wish to get back the realm of senses back in a few days.

In love with myself more and more......!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment