Saturday, September 28, 2013

"Neram"-I am missing it every single minute

"Neram" which means in Malayalam TIME. I have started missing things like never before. The clock ticks by me; but I never bother. I find ways to kill time say it at office or at home. Laziness with an extra bit of dreaming on the annual leave; I am never up to date with anything. Why I am speaking on my mile long laziness on a Sunday morning. The reason is I have made my promise of posting the trip plan on Aug-18 and I swore that I wont be  calling my co-rider the one and only "Rahul Nair" until and unless I complete my blog. The vice versa could have happened yesterday.

I knew my never ending laziness is getting hold on everything I do. But I really wanted to speak to him. I called him yesterday to tell stories which would not make him point and portray me as a lazy shit breaking promises. I am lucky enough he didn't pick my call. May be its the great guiding spirits in and among us brought back the good fortune. Still the promises are valid. If promises couldn't be kept before the trip; how would we travel together for miles long. Such things should never happen.

Rahul: You too haven't kept your promise. Remember Aug-18. Time has flown from us and we stay in the month end of September. I really want you to complete your post by coming Oct-18. Make plans, route map and don't ever have questions on my arrival. Everything will be perfectly happening. Believe. Complete your task so that we could start up again with our never ending conversation.

To myself: Oct-18 my dear. FULL STOP to your LAZINESS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment