Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Money Could Buy You Happiness

I see big smiles on business tycoons rather than on others like myself and the so called class of people who are striving for daily bread or trying to tie a knot to their double lives. A commoner has limited access to all the luxuries of life. Is it wise to be live and die as a commoner or rather than enjoy the pleasures of life??? I really have a thought that money can definitely bring you happiness; much better smiles I guess. I am still to find the truth.

To not dramatize things which is my usual style of jotting; let me come straight to the point. My wallet is empty the second day my salary has been credited. I am trying to imitate my managers who are earning 20 times more than my salary. I am trying to be in their shoes. May be I am wrong. But I still feel happy when I see I am using the same things that they are using even when I am losing all the penny I earned for the month. What-more...swiping credit cards to maintain the cash flow. 

Suddenly I have started feeling I am underestimating things. Unless you be in their shoes how would you understand what it would really feel. I believe my senses. I am doing it right. Now things around me should change. I should ask for a salary hike. Improve my skills of talking business to business men. I should see myself achieving things rather than sitting at the office desk doing the job of a very normal person. 

Things that are in the to do list which are closing down at me....
1)Building up my machine 
2)Gifting my sis a BMW on her marriage.
3)A "Neelanoor Business" firm dedicated for my father.
4)Marring a beautiful person who can be called a real women. Riding on a Harley with her on the day after marriage.
5)Of course...Kids.1, 2 , 3 or even more. 
6)Owning a 4*4. A real beast!!!
7)Starting up a business firm for myself. Haven't figured whether it should be software or a general contracting firm. Let time give me the answers.
8)Buying a farm house and enjoying good times with your family. Of course it will have a vineyard.

I do not know how many of these get a check mark as done. But where am I going to squeeze in the all India trip. It wouldn't happen this time I am damn sure. But rather I am having ideas of a smaller trip this time which would give the moral boost for the bigger one. Lets see...Dreamer again!!!

1 comment:

  1. njan itu angu FB'l share cheytalo enu alochikuva .....

    ReplyDelete