Everything was for granted to me till my Final Year Results of Engineering. Everything I did turned out to be magical. To be honest everything was just designed for me. The worst part of the story is the days till date I am living.
Depressed...Numb....Bored....****ed up in a corner. I can hardly breath. The worst things happening to me. Lack of creativity. Lack of spontaneity. Lack of adrenaline. I am struggling for every breathe I take. The worst circle I am into ever. Oh my good Lord.................give me back my goddess of luck. I cant be this any more. Every night I just tell myself Nirmal..Tomorrow is the Change....Tomorrow is the make over for this ****ed up life. But still no escape. I just feel like a piece of trash being played on for some others interest. I can never be this. Is there someone hearing out my cry. Is anybody listening........??? I need a transit. I badly need one just within a few days. Or this insanity is gonna stab me to death suffocating.
Where is the great guiding spirits??? Where is the human being in you??? I have no answer.
The only thing I am dreaming now is a nap on my mothers lap and a ride to nowhere on my machine. The rebel in me has disappeared somewhere out in this torrid sand out of thirst. I am just Living Killing Myself. A thousand questionnaires left unsolved in me. I am Dying Out in this Desert!!!
Depressed...Numb....Bored....****ed up in a corner. I can hardly breath. The worst things happening to me. Lack of creativity. Lack of spontaneity. Lack of adrenaline. I am struggling for every breathe I take. The worst circle I am into ever. Oh my good Lord.................give me back my goddess of luck. I cant be this any more. Every night I just tell myself Nirmal..Tomorrow is the Change....Tomorrow is the make over for this ****ed up life. But still no escape. I just feel like a piece of trash being played on for some others interest. I can never be this. Is there someone hearing out my cry. Is anybody listening........??? I need a transit. I badly need one just within a few days. Or this insanity is gonna stab me to death suffocating.
Where is the great guiding spirits??? Where is the human being in you??? I have no answer.
The only thing I am dreaming now is a nap on my mothers lap and a ride to nowhere on my machine. The rebel in me has disappeared somewhere out in this torrid sand out of thirst. I am just Living Killing Myself. A thousand questionnaires left unsolved in me. I am Dying Out in this Desert!!!
Nobody is going to hear your cry my friend, that's the reality of life ... change can happen or rather will happen the moment we decide ... the rebel is still there probably looking for that small silver lining among the clouds .... just decide and do it .... action is the best way to come out of the morbid world of confusion ...
ReplyDelete