Sunday, April 15, 2012

Boredom.................

"The roots are being pulled out..I am being lifeless"
Suffocating to get that intoxicating smell of the air surrounding my home town. Mama.......I am coming home. Every single bit of me wants to be that Nirmal which I was two years back. A dreamer.....I possible loved every single thought that came up during those days. This "Motorcycle Diary" was also once such dream. Only the co-rider got fixed recently..........Rahul Nair

Every thing is of on a probability to happen. So is the trip. It was dreamed like no other thing. But being shattered like pieces of ice killing you without leaving any death marks. This should happen; I tell myself each day. Its the only reason I haven't sold my motorcycle yet. A dream in reality when better said. Rahul give me the push. Tell me Man....We will do it!!!

I hardly dream now-a-days. Is this me being lifeless??? Nirmal Kurian........Doesn't have an answer for now.

.............and the next thing being BOREDOM. The lifeless stage where you can still breath only to keep your bodily processes on a run. I am being brought down to that level. Everything that surrounds me is validated as lifeless by my inner self. I keep saying "Its the way you see things". But I hardly can make my mind believe. Everything would be fine is a belief I just murmured. 

No comments:

Post a Comment